Welcome To Stoneycreek Village Dental, Offering Dental Care Services to Patients of All Ages
When it comes to your smile, there is nothing like too much care. Stoneycreek Village Dental offers comprehensive dental care services to protect, beautify, and restore your smile. Whether you need an oral exam, dental implant, or anything in between, you can trust Drs. Alan Chan and Yohannes Melkie and the team for quality dental care. We leave no one behind. Our family-centered office provides dental care to all patients, regardless of age or location.
Our total dental care services
Convenience is one of the most likely attributes you look for in a dental practice. You would want all your dental care needs to be addressed under one roof. We understand this too well. That’s why we offer a rich menu of dental care services, including:
- Children’s dentistry: We offer kid-friendly services to ensure your child gets the dental care they deserve in a comfortable and friendly environment. We care for your child’s teeth and gums from the day the first tooth sprouts up to adolescence and beyond.
- Restorative dentistry: Do you have missing teeth? We offer dental implants, bridges, and dentures to fill your mouth gaps for a complete, beautiful smile. Do you have tooth decay or damage? Our dental team offers crowns, composite fillings, and inlays to restore the health and appearance of your smile. Furthermore, we offer root canal therapy to treat tooth infections.
- Cosmetic dentistry: What don’t you like about your smile? Whether it’s the stains, gaps, chips, and crookedness on your teeth, cosmetic dentistry can help you overcome your dental flaws. We offer porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, and crowns to transform your smile from average to spectacular.
- Orthodontic treatment: Patients who want to straighten their teeth but don’t want to use metal braces can benefit from our Invisalign treatment. Invisalign uses removable, clear dental aligners to apply controlled pressure on your teeth for a straight, beautiful smile.
- Sedation dentistry: Avoiding dental appointments because of dental anxiety? We offer oral and IV sedation dentistry to improve your experience in a dental office.
Whatever your dental needs are, you will be treated with the highest dental care available in our practice in Fort McMurray, Alberta. Want to be part of our dental family at Stoneycreek Village Dental? Please dial (780) 666-7327 to get started.
Meet Dr. Yohannes Melkie
My mission is to provide superior quality dental services to improve the dental health of each patient and to increase patient education. Treatment will be tailored for the needs of each individual using state-of-the-art technology. I intend to fulfill this mission by giving extra effort to each patient’s needs and well-being. My goal includes becoming one of the leading dental practices through continuous training and development.
IV (intravenous) sedation is designed to instantly relax you and allow you to be comfortable for your procedure. It can greatly reduce your anxiety and painMore On IV Sedation
Wisdom teeth erupt when a person is around 17 to 25 years of age. They may need extraction if they remain stuck below the gum line or develop at an awkward angle, causing pain and discomfort.More On Wisdom Teeth
Children should start dental visits as soon as their first tooth erupts or when they are one year old. They must learn good dental habits from a young age, so they know how to retain their teeth for life.More On Children’s Dentistry
Missing teeth affect not just your appearance but also your oral health and confidence. Implants can restore your teeth permanently and offer the best and most natural-looking solution to missing teeth.More On Dental Implants
Crowns are a great solution if you want to repair and restore broken, decayed, or worn-down teeth. Porcelain crowns are durable and can treat extensive damage and improve the strength, size, colour, and shape of your teeth.More On Dental Crowns
- IV Sedation
- Wisdom Teeth
- Children’s Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crowns
Patients Say About Us
Stoneycreek Village Dental?
Simple & Straightforward
With many dental options and new advances in materials, equipment and technology, we are here to answer questions in a language that makes sense to you. It is our priority to ensure you feel informed about your dental care.
Gentle Care & Comfort
We understand how uneasy some patients feel about their dental visits, especially children. Our compassionate team is sensitive to your dental needs and provide care and comfort in a warm, relaxing and positive environment.
We are committed to building relationships with our patients. Your dental needs are unique, specific, and important to us. At Stoneycreek Village Dental you will receive comprehensive examination and dental care.